Class B Shirts Long Sleeve APG FD
Patch sewn on left sleeve and American flag patch sewn on right sleeve.
For a professional, uniformed look, the Cross FR™ button-front woven shirt provides garment construction that fits and feels great, while offering you the protection you need. Our Cross FR™ line apparel is tri-certified to meet and exceed the performance standards of NFPA 1975 Emergency Services, 2112 Flash Fire and 70E Electrical Arc Flash, ensuring you have the protection, and added protection you need to prevent and deal with thermal encounters.
TenCate Tecasafe Plus 580AI 5.8 oz. Twill
47% modacrylic, 37% Lyocell, 16% Aramid
- Double-needle stitching used throughout the garment for added durability and long wear
- Fire retardant Nomex® thread used throughout shirt construction for protection from fire and heat
- Features a snap-button front placket for easy fastening
- Incorporates SuperCrease™ Technology for permanent professional creases
- Offers a pleated pocket design, maintaining a clean and crisp appearance
- Conventional collar and band with permanent collar stays provides lasting professional structure, even after washing
- Men’s and Women’s sizes available